Saturday, April 12, 2014

April Essential Rewards Box!!!!

I got my April Essential Rewards Box today!!!! My friend Jodi calls them her Life Box. I never understood that until I started getting my own. It's a pretty appropriate name!!!

I LOVE getting my YL Mail!!!!! I literally stalk the mail guy. And as soon as it comes, both me and my children head straight for the kitchen to open all the goodies!!!!

This month was my biggest order ever! I ordered a few things for my daughter, a few things for me, and 2 friends who aren't members got in on the order. It was AWESOME!!!!

Here's what I got:


Everyday Oils Kit
Remember, this kit includes Frankincense, Lemon, Lavender, Joy, Peppermint, Thieves, Valor, PanAway, Joy, and Peace & Calming. This is probably my most favorite thing to order. So many awesome oils for an awesome price!

Brain Power, Common Sense, and Clarity
I got these for Abby. I'm trying out new oils and blends for during our school time. I have high hopes that these will help. I'm also hoping they will help with some meltdowns.

Lavender & Coriander
These are for a friend of mine. I was happy to oblige in ordering her these since I'm teaching a class for her on Thursday!!!

Peppermint x2
I love Peppermint. I use it ALL THE TIME. So I need a good stock!!!

Frankincense
This has become one of my favorite oils. I use it during school. I also use it in my diffuser when I want a different scent in my house. It's a good "catch all" oil and it smells divine. When I first started using oils, I HATED the smell of Frank. But now, ooooooooohhhhhh! It's just LOVELY!

Deep Relief & Ravintsara
I got 2 of each of these. They were the promo this month on ER. Since I had such a large order, I decided to split it up and get the promos twice. We can really use Deep Relief around here and Ravintsara is an exotic on that is a good antiviral. I'm all about the antiviral oils!!!!

I can't wait to start using my new oils this month!!! What did you get?!

Ready to begin your own oily journey? I have a $20 coupon for the first person who signs up!! Email me for the code then sign up HERE and start your new life of wonderful oils!!!!! 

This blog post is linked up with 

0 comments:

Post a Comment