Thursday, April 24, 2014

Red, itchy allergy eyes...YUCK!

I have pretty crazy allergies. I live in Atlanta. It's a given here. And I hate the symptoms. I usually get the sneezing, congestion, tiredness...the usual. But the thing that bothers me the most is the crazy, insane, ridiculous itchy allergy eyes. It happens every year. And NOTHING has stopped it. Last year I would lay on my couch with a wet cold cloth on my eyes with oranges on top to keep pressure on my eyes. (I wish I could find my picture from that!!)


So this year I had to find something better. I mean, I've got 2 kids!! I can't lay around with oranges on my eyes! (As much as I'd like to!) 

So I consulted my oils. Lavender is a great oil for allergies but my husband DETESTS the smell. So I try and come up with other options if I can. 

Enter FRANKINCENSE!!!!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. So here 



Need I say more?! INSTANT relief from the crazy itching. And even the redness went down!!! 

Does this story make you wish you had some Frankincense for your itchy eyes? 
Sign up here: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment