Saturday, January 18, 2014

Jumping Into The Oily Blogosphere!!!



There are so many "oily blogs" out there with all kinds of information about essential oils. Different brands, different uses, different oils, different carrier oils, different oily accessories....the list goes on and on! How does one keep them all straight?!?!

My name is Jill and I've been an essential oil user for one year, as of the date of this post. I got my start from an internet friend (Thank you, Jodi!) and haven't looked back! I use oils for SO MANY things! I use them on my family, on myself, on my household surfaces, in my food and drinks, and in capsules to take internally! The list of uses is literally endless!!!

I wanted to start my own blog to kind of keep track of all the oily things I'm learning along the way. Essential oils definitely have a learning curve! A year seems like a long time to have been using something, but honestly, I've just scratched the surface!!!

I will post lots of things along the way, but the first and foremost thing I want everyone to know is that that I ONLY use Young Living Essential Oils. Yes, there are many other brands out there. But YL is the ONLY one I trust. I will get into that more on its own post one day. But for now, I'll leave that there.

I hope you enjoy your time here at Just Another Oily Blog! I hope the information you find is helpful! And please don't hesitate to comment or email me to ask any questions! If I can help, I will! If I don't know an answer, I will do my best to find if for you!

Come back often as I update and maintain this site!

0 comments:

Post a Comment