Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Thieves


Thieves is my all-time favorite oil EVER!!!! Not only does it work for SO MANY things, it also smells *A-M-A-Z-I-N-G*!!!!!!!!

Here is its list of accomplishments:

~ highly antiviral
~ antiseptic
~ antibacterial
~ antifungal
~ anti-infectious
~ antiparasitic
~ immune stimulant
~ anti-inflammatory
~ astringent

Common uses for Thieves are to help protect the body from flu, candida, colds, etc. It also helps with sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, coughs, strep, sore throats, gum disease, teething, cold sores, bruises, cuts, infection, slivers and splinters.

This oil blend contains Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus radiata, and Rosemary cineol.

It's funny name - "Thieves" - is from its origin of use. It was used by thieves in England during the time of the Plague to protect themselves from the sick and dying while they were looting the towns which the Plague had reached.

This is one of my go-to oils. I use it in so many ways! I diffuse it almost every day! The smell is just gorgeous! Reminds me of Christmas!!

I also put a few drops into capsules and take it internally if I feel like I am trying to fight off an infection or I know of some virus going around.

Thieves is so powerful in its effectiveness that it has its own line of cleaning supplies!!! You can get:


  • All Purpose Thieves Cleaner (I use this for EVERYTHING in my house!)
  • Toothpaste
  • Throat Lozenges
  • Bar Soap
  • Hand Sanitizer
  • Foaming Hand Soap (which I ADORE!!!)
  • Mouthwash
  • Dental Floss
  • Spray
  • Wipes
There is so much that Thieves can do for you!!!! Contact me now to get your own bottle of Thieves!!!

*information from this post was gathered from Reference Guide for Essential Oils by Connie & Alan Higley

0 comments:

Post a Comment